Active@ KillDisk allows you to destroy all data on hard disks, SSD & USB disks completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It’s a hard disk drive sanitising tool and partition eraser utility. If you use FDISK, FORMAT utilities, or the standard operating system DELETE command for data removal, there is always a chance to recover the deleted files.
KillDisk is available as freeware (with limited functionality) or a chargeable Professional version.
The freeware version includes…
- One Pass Zeros erase method
- Erases all data on HDD, SSD and USB disks completely
- Detects and resets disk hidden areas (HPA/DCO)
- Wipes out all unused space on disks, not touching existing data
- USB Plug’n’Play disks fully supported
The professional version also includes…
- Supports 23 security standards including DoD 5220.22-M
- Bootable Disk Creator that allows you to boot from CD/DVD/USB into Windows environment, and erase or wipe out your system disks
- Supports Verification, Batch Mode, Emailing Reports, Certificate customization, PC Shutdown after completion
Version 10.1 can be downloaded from here…. Active@ Killdisk
The latest version can be downloaded from http://www.killdisk.com