Please find below the instructions for connecting your iPhone to a Microsoft Exchange server.
Please contact the Readycrest Support Team for server specific settings.
From the Home screen, click the Settings icon.
In the Settings screen, click Mail, Contacts, Calendars
Click Add Account
Click Microsoft Exchange
Enter the information in the account screen:
- Enter your e-mail address
- Leave the domain field blank
- Enter your username (i.e. the username that you use to login to your computer or Outlook Web App)
- Enter your account password
- Enter a description for the account (E.g. Work Emails or firstname.lastname@example.org )
Once you have verified that the information entered is correct, click Next.
You may see a warning that your server identity cannot be identified. This is expected and you can click Continue.
Next you will need to enter the name of the server. This is usually your Outlook Web Access link, excluding the https://
Once the account has been validated, select which Exchange features you wish to synchronize with your phone, then click Save.
After creating the account, you can go back into the account settings to change the items you wish to synchronize, or to modify other synchronization options.
At this point, your iPhone will start to synchronize information with your Exchange account.