Current email status: 10:50
- Unaffected and operating as usual.
Standard and Advanced Mailboxes:
- Incoming mail: Working normally.
- Outgoing email: Working normally
- Connecting to mailboxes: Intermittently available.
Your mailbox will continue to send and receive email as normal, this issue only affects your connectivity to the mailbox.
The issue is related to our email storage platform, provided by a third party vendor. We are sorry for the disruption and are working around the clock for a permanent solution.
As traffic across our mail platform has peaked, it appears that the issues we experienced last week have returned and corrective maintenance completed on Saturday has not fully resolved the issue. We are currently taking two different approaches to resolving customer impact as soon as possible.
- We continue to work closely with our storage vendor to get a further understanding of the precise nature of this issue and instigate a permanent fix.
- We are migrating customers to a new email storage platform. We have migrated 90,000 domain names to this new platform so far and migrations continue to take place.